175 billion app downloads. $86 billion in app revenue. 23% more time spent in apps. If you think these numbers sound extraordinary, you're not wrong. 2017 was a historic year for the mobile commerce industry, in every quantifiable way. From global retailers to American fast food chains to personal improvement apps, mobile found a cozy home in every sector, dominating marketing strategies, payment options, and more.
However, last year was historic in ways you may not realize. As users began to demand more from technologically sophisticated apps like Snapchat and Amazon, it became apparent that 2017 was going to be the last year for consumers' tolerance for average mobile apps. Consumers grew more reliant on the Siri feature on their iPhones, and started to expect that level of artificial intelligence everywhere else on their phones. They became addicted to the augmented reality capabilities of Instagram, and started to find new ways to use that technology to imagine more.
The smartest retailers started meeting these expectations in their mobile strategies, and the payoff has been nothing short of remarkable. In our new report, we've outlined the latest features of remarkable mobile apps, along with information about how they have revolutionized the success of some of the most famous retailers in the world. You'll learn about:
- Cutting-edge location technology and how Target and Sephora use it to create explosive omnichannel success
- Voice command capabilities and the story of Domino's new status as the top pizza chain in the world
- Artificial intelligence and its impact on Wayfair's revolutionary image search app
- Augmented reality and its role in Ikea's latest game-changing innovation
- Chatbots, camera-enabled scanning, and so much more
Why limit your brand when you could be modeling your mobile strategy after the top brands in the world? Our report will give you all of the information and inspiration you need to ensure that your app is modern, innovative, and most of all, remarkable.