Shopgate, the leading mobile commerce platform, has announced partnerships and successful integrations with 5 new payment service providers. Shopgate merchants now have the ability to process customer payments on the following platforms: PayPal Plus, Beanstream, WorldPay, Payolution, and WireCard. These integrations further enhance the flexibility and performance of Shopgate merchant stores, as they can now offer a greater number of mobile payment options to customers.
- WorldPay - All Shopgate clients can now elect to use WorldPay to securely process payments for US-based customers using Shopgate-powered mobile apps or mobile web-stores. WorldPay supports payments with all major credit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Shopgate has received a Class A Integration Certification from WorldPay. Learn more here: https://www.worldpay.us/partner/shopgate
- Beanstream, a Bambora Company - Victoria, BC based Beanstream has been helping businesses of every size receive and make payments quickly and securely since the year 2000. With over 22,000 merchants and 700 partners, Beanstream processes over $20 Billion in payments per year. Beanstream is an ideal partner for Shopgate clients who want to offer multiple payment options to their US-based customers. By integrating with Beanstream, Shopgate clients can process credit cards, VISA debit, and digital e-wallets (such as MasterPass).
- PayPal PLUS - PayPal introduced PayPal PLUS in Germany in 2015. The checkout solution allows German online merchants to offer 4 different payment methods: PayPal, credit card, direct debit, and invoice. PayPal PLUS checkout workflows have been optimized for the mobile shopping experience, making the solution an ideal fit for Shopgate clients looking to support easy checkout from their mobile shopping apps or mobile webstores.
- Payolution - This Paysafe-owned company allows merchants to process payments via invoice or on installment. The company operates on a pure white-label model, so from the customer’s perspective the transaction is being conducted directly between the customer and the merchant. With support for German, Austrian and Swiss markets, the solution is a great fit for merchants selling high dollar value products or B2B products.
- WireCard - Wirecard CEE is a payment service provider and part of the Wirecard Group as well as being the competence centre for Austria and the CEE (Central and Eastern European) markets. The company has been supporting merchants for the past 16 years in successfully implementing international multi-channel strategies in the payment sector. The payment provider is a leading processor of mobile payments throughout Europe and integration with the platform is now available to all Shopgate clients. Wirecard CEE supports a wide array of payment methods, including Credit Card, PayPal, SOFORT banking, iDEAL, and Direct Debit. Shopgate vendors selling in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, France, and The Netherlands can take advantage of a Wirecard CEE integration.