Here at Shopgate, we're immensely grateful for America’s veterans and the sacrifices that they have always selflessly made for us. Whether they defended our freedoms overseas or saved lives in emergencies here at home, our veterans embody the patriotism and courage that people worldwide associate with what it means to be American.
We’re also honored to help veterans pursue their dreams and passions of entrepreneurship. By building apps for veteran-owned shops, we help our veteran clients take advantage of the endless benefits of launching a mobile app. From augmenting their businesses with better conversion rates to improving their customer service capabilities, we’re helping them pursue the American Dream via just a few taps on a smartphone.
In celebration of Veterans Day, we’ve compiled five of our favorite veteran-owned shops. They all offer patriotic-themed apparel, each brand bringing their own signature flair—allowing you to see a glimpse of why they love their country so much.
1. Grunt Style was founded by veterans with a mission to not only create ultra-patriotic apparel, but to instill good old-fashioned American pride in everyone who wears it. Grunt Style sells a variety of apparel and gear, inspired by the patriotic spirits of the company's founders. All products including men’s and women’s shirts, tactical gear, and other branded items can be purchased via the Grunt Style app. Read more about the success Grunt Style has found with Shopgate here.
2. Rogue American Apparel is an apparel company by name, but a lifestyle company by trade. Founded in 2011 by a former Marine, Rogue American features a full offering of clothing, accessories, and household items like coffee and home decor. The company's mission is to promote the warrior mindset by providing products for those who live that mindset every day. Rogue designs are printed in the USA and feature custom designs synonymous with warrior history, pride, culture, and ethos.
3. Article 15 Clothing was founded by veterans who want to provide top quality clothing to supporters while also bringing laughter to veterans and awareness for veteran issues. A significant part of the brand is the YouTube channel of Art 15 President Mat Best. Fans of the channel can support it with Art 15 purchases, which fund video endeavors while heavily supporting the veteran community.
4. 11 Bravos is an apparel company owned and operated by veterans, with a heavy military influence on the items and styles available. A vast selection of PT gear, division-specific apparel, and custom items are available for any runner or athlete who wants a little star-spangled boost in his or her day. This thriving company is especially renowned for its charitable efforts for veterans—making a purchase all the more patriotic.
5. Warrior Culture Gear is fueled by a highly efficient team of two, running on a dream to produce and deliver top-notch patriotic apparel. The company now boasts a robust offering of men’s and women’s apparel and gear, with a unique perspective of patriotism centered around the Warrior Culture it was built upon.
Looking for a new way to thank America’s bravest men and women this Veterans Day, or a way to charitably wrap up your holiday shopping? Explore these brands and their apps—not only will you find great products, but you’ll be supporting these creative and driven veterans while you're at it. We're proud to support these stores and all veteran-owned businesses after everything their owners have done for us.
Autor: Casey Gannon
Vice President of Marketing | Casey is an experienced tech marketer, driven to develop marketing strategies that blend traditional techniques with emerging technology. With over ten years of experience in mobile, she believes that mobile apps are the modern solution in helping retailers directly connect with and impact consumers. When she's not looking ahead to the next opportunity, Casey is a busy mom, soccer player and adjunct professor at her alma mater, St. Edward's University.